Gmail Sales Extension

RichardM50
参加者

Email Types??

解決

In these days of SO MUCH email communication, seems strange that HubSpot allows you to select a 'Type' for Meetings and Calls - BUT you cannot do it for email!  Seems very 1995!  Particularly in these Covid days, more and more email is being generated with customers and prospects - but no way to drill down on what was 'Initial Outreach'. 'Follow-up' etc etc.  Probably never been more important than it is today.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Email Types??

解決

Hi @RichardM50,

Great suggestion, this could be useful in reporting. The best place to make these suggestions would be the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

For an immediate solution, have you considered working with HubSpot templates? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/templates/create-and-send-templates It's not exactly what you're looking for but would allow you to report on certain types of mails. HubSpot has default reports for templates in the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library > select Templates in the left sidebar).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
chrisatsandler
参加者

Email Types??

解決

This is vital to keep track of a sales team's prospecting activity.  Templates and sequences are great, but being able to status the TYPE of email if vital for our team.  

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Email Types??

解決

Hi @RichardM50,

Great suggestion, this could be useful in reporting. The best place to make these suggestions would be the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these suggestions based on popularity.

For an immediate solution, have you considered working with HubSpot templates? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/templates/create-and-send-templates It's not exactly what you're looking for but would allow you to report on certain types of mails. HubSpot has default reports for templates in the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library > select Templates in the left sidebar).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RichardM50
参加者

Email Types??

解決

Many thanks for your response Karsten.  I am currently exploring the Templates idea.  I've now also posted the comment to the 'Hubspot Ideas' link you provided - much appreciated.