Gmail Sales Extension

Smm

Email Tracking: zero Opens & All Unopens

SOLVE

Hi,

Since I started using I've sent dozens of email, all tracked, that I'm sure here open cause there were replies. But the tracking still tells me none of the sent emails were open.

I've tried emails to different accounts, with different providers. Even with your test email: bh@hubspot.com to get my 1st notification with no luck.

Is there a straightforward solution?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Smm thanks for your post. Are you using the chrome extension or the windows extension? Have you successfully connected your inbox? 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
MereDuncan
Participant

SOLVE

We are having a similar issue! We are sending tracked emails from our Outlook account, but we are seeing that everything is unopened. However, some people replied to those emails, so we know that they must have been opened. I'm wondering if this has to do with how an email is considered "opened" in Outlook?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MereDuncan,

Are you sending the emails with the "track" button selected? Do you have html enabled for your emails to ensure that the tracking pixel can be sent? 

I wanted to share this resource as a starting point. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
MereDuncan
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jenny!

Thanks for getting back to me. So, when we sent out these emails around Thanksgiving, we were working out of the CRM and using a template. This means they should have been tracked at HTML enabled, right? 

Otherwise, when we do send emails from Outlook, "track" is checked off and the email has HTML enabled. 

Is there some other connection issue we might be missing?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MereDuncan,

Thank you for the information. If an email is sent through the CRM, then it should automatically be tracked. 

If you can direct message me the information for one of the recipients who responded without any indication the email was opened, I can continue investigating this matter.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Smm thanks for your post. Are you using the chrome extension or the windows extension? Have you successfully connected your inbox? 

0 Upvotes