Disconnected gmail account is not possible to connect back

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

I am trying to add Email Integration into my HubSpot account.

I needed to connect my email account to another hubspot account. I removed this email integration by pressing a button for disable integration. I also used a procedure "How to completely remove an authorized account" 

"

• To remove the connection to your Google inbox completely, navigate to https://myaccount.google.com/. Click Sign in & Security, then click Connected apps & sites in the left sidebar menu. Click Manage Apps under the Apps connected to your account section. Find and click HubSpot, then click Remove."

"

After this, I tried to connect this email to a new hubspot account. It doesn't work. 

I have this message "Sorry, this account can't be enabled. Please try connecting a new account." 

After this I again removed connection in Google. I tried to reconnect account to the old account. No success. Basically, once removed integration cannot be restored. Most likely it is a bug on HubSpot side. 

How can this be fixed? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Occasional Contributor

Looks like after my random pressing buttons and sending test emails or after some timeout the issue was self-resolved. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Solution
Occasional Contributor

Looks like after my random pressing buttons and sending test emails or after some timeout the issue was self-resolved. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm experiencing the same, but no way to solve it... You had the same problem as shown hereunder? How much time after it solved itself?Settings.jpg

0 Upvotes