Gmail Sales Extension

ALasagna
Participante

Deals and Sales Extension Gmail

Hi, when I send an email from GMAIL with sales extension I see only 3 deals that I can associate and not all those created associated with that contact. Furthermore, the 3 deals I see are the oldest ones (including closed ones) and not the most recent and open ones.
is there any wrong configuration i have set? How can I customize the associated deals?
thanks for the support, Andrea

6 Respostas 6
JimL
Participante

I found this limitation in December 2021.  I was told by our representative that the extension will only list the three deals with the longest history, a.k.a the three "oldest" Deals, regardless if they are in a closed stage.  It's utterly ridiculous that it at least won't show the three most recent.  I have no idea why HubSpot thinks their users would want to associate an email to a Deal that was closed two years ago, instead of one that is currently open.

The issue itself goes back to at least October 2020:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Associate-logged-emails-to-most-recent-deals-in-the-G...

kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @JimL,

Thanks for your feedback and for sharing this idea from the Ideas Forum. I would highly recommend commenting on your use case in this existing idea as the Ideas Forum is monitored by our Product Team.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
himanshurauthan
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Elite
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Elite

Hello @ALasagna,

Thought I might give it a try as well. 😅

So as far as I know the HubSpot Sales extension allows you to log 3 deals that are associated with the contact. Also, it automatically fetches the older deal there.

Regrads,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
ALasagna
Participante

So you confirm that there is no solution and on GMAIL, Hubspot associates the oldest deals with the contact?

Is there no way to see the 3 most recent deals instead of the old ones that have been closed for years?
Thanks a lot for the collaboration

0 Avaliação positiva
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hello, @ALasagna I would like to share this knowledge base here with more details about the deal association.

I would also like to add our top experts @Dan1 @Edyta7510 

@LouiseGlover any recommendations to @ALasagna?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ALasagna
Participante

Hi, I have read this guide, but the problem concerns only and exclusively sales extension on GMAIL.

When I send an email from GMAIL with sales extension I see only 3 deals that I can associate and not all those created associated with that contact. Furthermore, the 3 deals I see are the oldest ones (including closed ones) and not the most recent and open ones.

Thank you for support 

0 Avaliação positiva