Deal attachments and record information to Workflow Max

Caroline_BlackL

Hi 

We have integrated Hubspot with Workflow Max and are trying to fine tune.  I see most of the record data comes across with a Won project into Workflow Max but do attachments come through also into the Workflow Max job?

Many thanks

Caroline

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee

Hello @Caroline_BlackL,

While WorkflowMax is an available integration in Hubspot, it isn't built or supported by Hubspot.  Any questions regarding the integration/functionality/expected behavior should be directed to WorkflowMax Integration Support

Thank you,

Brett

0 Upvotes
Janeale
Participant

Dear Caroline,

I wonder if you could help me, I have just sighned up with Hubspot because they integrate with Workflowmax.  However I am unable to get the two to integrate as WFM say they are not issueing out API keys for hubspot.  Just wondering if you had the same issue and how you got to integrate the two.  Really don't want to manaully enter all that data again.

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
missanne
Participant

Really? I got my API keys for it..... that is strange. But I got them a while back. Also the hubspot integration appears to be hosted on the workflowmax domain? Would be strange if they did not support thier own app? 

Did you make any progress? How did it turn out? 

0 Upvotes