Gmail Sales Extension

Riccardo0579

Creating a contact while in gmail extension

SOLVE

Dear Sirs,

Sometimes I get from a partner a forwarded email. Since it is forwarded the Hubspot extension does not identify correctly the original sender. How can I, while in the gmail extension, create a new contact? I know I can lookup contacts but I want to simply create a contact manually.

Thanks,

Riccardo 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Unfortunately, if the HubSpot Gmail extension doesn't recognize the forwarded email address you'll want to create the contact directly within the HubSpot interface. No need to 'look up' the contact. HubSpot will recognize any existing email address in the CRM and notify you during the creation process.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Unfortunately, if the HubSpot Gmail extension doesn't recognize the forwarded email address you'll want to create the contact directly within the HubSpot interface. No need to 'look up' the contact. HubSpot will recognize any existing email address in the CRM and notify you during the creation process.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com