Gmail Sales Extension

vbs

Contacts No Longer Being Added Automatically

SOLVE

Hi there,

Just this morning, I realized that a new button has been added to my inbox. It seems that new contacts (from incoming emails) from today onwards are not being added automatically to my CRM. For contacts who are in the CRM, the button shows "View [name's] profile". Is this a new feature? Any way to revert back? This is pretty inconvenient imo.

vbs_0-1653640700503.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @vbs 

Thank you for reaching out. 

If you're using the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension with your inbox, incoming emails won't automatically add contacts to your HubSpot CRM. 

This could be the case if you used to have a team email connected to HubSpot or if you were manually using the forwarding address.

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @vbs 

Thank you for reaching out. 

If you're using the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension with your inbox, incoming emails won't automatically add contacts to your HubSpot CRM. 

This could be the case if you used to have a team email connected to HubSpot or if you were manually using the forwarding address.

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes