Gmail Sales Extension

bdmbythehour

Contact and Company being created automatically even though I've deleted it many times

A certain contact and company keeps on appearing automatically in hubspot even though I've deleted it manually a few times. Any tips? 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Contact and Company being created automatically even though I've deleted it many times

Hi @bdmbythehour,

Could you please navigate to those records and find the View all properties button in the left sidebar?

karstenkoehler_0-1642923195928.png

Can you type in "original source" in the search bar and share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
bdmbythehour

Hi there,

Thanks for your help.

First, is the screen shot from the contact record.

[image: Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 7.12.03 pm.png]

Secondly, is the screen shot from the company record.

[image: Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 7.13.23 pm.png]

Is it pulling in from their Hubspot...?

Let me know what you think,

Kirsten
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @bdmbythehour,

The screenshots were not uploaded correctly, it's only showing the file names as text. Could you check again?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
bdmbythehour

Hmmm

I had inserted them into the email.

I'll attach this time. 1 = contact 2 = company
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @bdmbythehour,

Can you please check the thread in your browser and upload the images there? https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Gmail-Sales-Extension/Contact-and-Company-being-created-automatical...

They're not being uploaded if you paste them into the email or attach them.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes