Gmail Sales Extension

SBaskerville
Miembro

Contact Records Not Populating in the Gmail extension

Hi Guys - For 2 of my users they are unable to view the contact records of people via the extention only the "company details". Please see screenshot of the problem occuring. 

I've double checked that they have permission to view/edit/delete details of customers they own and double checked that the email address corrosponds to the email of a customer they own. 

Please see screen shot where the contact drop down isn't availble and one that confirms the user is the owner of this contact record.

Maybe some one can help shed some light on this issues?Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 18.13.02.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-14 at 18.14.12.png

4 Respuestas 4
SBaskerville
Miembro

Thanks Grant, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the extention multipule times. I've also tried using ingonito mode and on a different browser, the same issue occurs. Strangely, when changing the users permission to View "Everything" and Edit "Everything" the problem is resolved. 

So there seems to be an issue with the Hobspot Gmail extention adjusting to the View and Edit "Owned" only permissions.

I'm not sure if you are aware of similar problem where the view and edit permission don't work on the extention when the settings are put to "Owned" only? 

I've double and tripple checked that these contact records are in fact owned by the affected user.

Thanks for your help.

GrantCarlile
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi SBaskerville, this is Grant,

To start let's remove the extension and reinstall it. Before we get too crazy with other things; that'll be a good place to start. 

Let me know what happens and we'll go from there : ) 

Onward,

Grant

Grant CarlileGrant Carlile

Grant Carlile, RevOps Developer

RevPartners is an unmatched team of operators who design and execute revenue engines to supercharge your growth. 

RP Schedule 20 min with me.png

SBaskerville
Miembro

Hello?

0 Me gusta
SBaskerville
Miembro

Hi Grant - Please see my reply below. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extention multiplue times, I've tried ingognito mode, no luck.

When the users permission are set to "Everything" the problem is resolved through. So surely must be something to do with the permission and ownership side of things..?

Thanks,

Simon

0 Me gusta