Connected Email Problems

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hello, hoping someone can send some help!

So the company I work for has decided to start using Hubspot permanently and everyone has been added into the system. When I go to my Email Integration settings, I have two connected inboxes for some reason? My colleague's email inbox had been connected to mine somehow and I want to completely remove his account from mine, as he has a seperate account. I've tried everything I can possibly think of (completely removing access, re-adding myself to the system), but he's still there. Anyone know how to get him off my inbox completely? Screenshot below!

fdsegtwe.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

There's now a new issue relating to this...My colleague David keeps getting notifications of people opening my emails I send to clients. We keep turning off the notifications in the settings, completely taking off the Hubspot Sales Gmail extension, and re-linking his gmail account but nothing is working and it just goes back to the issue again!! If anyone can help, it would be very much appreciated, we're very puzzled and annoyed at this! Smiley Sad

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

We decided to implement the email integration at the domain level instead.

You can see how we did it here: https://www.arcbright.com/how-to-integrate-google-apps-email-and-hubspot-for-free/