Gmail Sales Extension

TBeverley

Chrome extension login loop

Hi, we're evaluating hubspot and are having trouble using the Hubspot sales extension. I press the hubspot button in Gmail to sign in, complete the flow (tried signing in with Google and with username & password), the tab reloads and I'm still signed out.

Sometimes it reports that there are no hubspot accounts linked to the account and other times it asks which level of integration I want with Gmail...

InkedScreenshot 2021-09-13 095352_LI.jpgInkedScreenshot 2021-09-13 095407_LI.jpg

Clicking on the extension in the top-right of Chrome, reports okay...

Screenshot 2021-09-13 100030.png

... not too sure what else to do from this point.

Hubspot sales extension 2.9.0.5614

Google Chrome 93.0.4577.63

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
TBeverley

Thanks!

I was signing in with Google, and unfortunately checking the box before sign in wouldn't rememeber me. I did the forgotten password route, created one and then used that to sign in, which now works.

Thanks

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TBeverley 

Thank you for reaching out. 

One thing that can get customers is that they don't check the Remember Me checkbox - when you log in, are you checking this box? If you're using Google Auth to login, can you try logging in by entering your login credentials instead to see if that works?

Are you closing your browser by completely quitting it? Are you putting your computer to sleep? If the computer is asleep, does the battery drain/turn off overnight? Turning it all the way off? 

And can you clarify when this is happening? When you start up for the day, do you see that you're logged out of the extension? Or does this happen mid-day?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
TBeverley

Just a quick update to this, after about 15 minutes it started working. I do still have to sign back in to the extension when I restart Chrome. Is this normal?

0 Upvotes