Gmail Sales Extension

HarrisonC89

Chrome Extension not working

SOLVE

Good afternoon,

My chrome extension and Gmail extension for HubSpot doesn't seem to want to work today. I have already gone through all the steps of trying to uninstall and reinstall as HubSpot recommends and still no luck. 

I am getting a grayed out icon on chrome with a blue explanation mark on it and in Gmail, I am not able to send a tracked mail through HubSpot or add contacts with new inbound emails. Attached is a copy of a screen shot of what I am seeing. 

screenshot-mail.google.com-2017-01-05-16-11-57.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @HarrisonC89 thanks for reaching out to the Community. This is definitely some funky behavior. In order to dig in more, would it be possible for you to get the Console Logs?

To do this, you can enable the developer mode by clicking the Chrome menu icon  and select Extensions from the Tools menu. Here you can Ensure that the "Developer mode" checkbox in the top right-hand corner is checked.

Then, you can right click on the page, select "Inspect Element", and reload the page. Finally, if you could click on the "Console" tab, and send the errors to me via private message as a HAR file, I can pass it along to my team for further investigation. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
46 Replies 46
osinpl

SOLVE

Hi,

my gmail extension is not working properly, because after I changed connected email, even several actions like uninstalling chrome extension or reconnection of new account it's still shows me old email address as a connected account, I don't know how to fix it - cant using templates and documents 😞 any idea?

br, Krzysztof 

hserr.jpg

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

hi @osinpl - where did you make a change to the connected account? did you create a new user with the new email address, or did you add it as a connected inbox? I would recommend checking those settings first

0 Upvotes
leohonorlock

SOLVE

I am having the same issue. My chrome extension is grey with the blue exclamation mark, I have tried disabling and removing but it is not working for me. 

0 Upvotes
FrancisS
Participant

SOLVE

Same problem ... grey extension with an exclamation point !!!

0 Upvotes
pat
Participant

SOLVE

Same problem - grey with blue exclamation mark. It's not the cookies...

0 Upvotes