Gmail Sales Extension

HarrisonC89
Membro

Chrome Extension not working

resolver

Good afternoon,

My chrome extension and Gmail extension for HubSpot doesn't seem to want to work today. I have already gone through all the steps of trying to uninstall and reinstall as HubSpot recommends and still no luck. 

I am getting a grayed out icon on chrome with a blue explanation mark on it and in Gmail, I am not able to send a tracked mail through HubSpot or add contacts with new inbound emails. Attached is a copy of a screen shot of what I am seeing. 

screenshot-mail.google.com-2017-01-05-16-11-57.png

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
nicolebrenner
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @HarrisonC89 thanks for reaching out to the Community. This is definitely some funky behavior. In order to dig in more, would it be possible for you to get the Console Logs?

To do this, you can enable the developer mode by clicking the Chrome menu icon  and select Extensions from the Tools menu. Here you can Ensure that the "Developer mode" checkbox in the top right-hand corner is checked.

Then, you can right click on the page, select "Inspect Element", and reload the page. Finally, if you could click on the "Console" tab, and send the errors to me via private message as a HAR file, I can pass it along to my team for further investigation. 

Thanks!

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
46 Respostas 46
ryanniccolls
Membro

resolver

Hi I have found a workaround to enable hubspots to work. In the last update Hubspot added a new domain that serves thirdparty cookies.

Instead of enabling all Thirdparty cookies all over the web, just add exceptions to those below.

[*.]getsidekick.com

[*.]hsappstatic.net

[*.]hubspot.com

Screenshot from google chrome
Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 23.11.27.png

Happy hunting

0 Avaliação positiva
Arborrider
Membro

resolver

Hello, 

I am having the same issue. Email is that are opened are not showing in the chrome extension. my gmail is connected and all settings should be config properlymy gmail is connected and all settings should be config properly

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Arborrider,

What troubleshooting have you done so far? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled? 

The more information and details around what you have tried, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
Fabian92
Membro

resolver

I´m having the same problem. Any solutions? I´ve already restarted it several times and it didn´t work. 

0 Avaliação positiva
nicolebrenner
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @HarrisonC89 thanks for reaching out to the Community. This is definitely some funky behavior. In order to dig in more, would it be possible for you to get the Console Logs?

To do this, you can enable the developer mode by clicking the Chrome menu icon  and select Extensions from the Tools menu. Here you can Ensure that the "Developer mode" checkbox in the top right-hand corner is checked.

Then, you can right click on the page, select "Inspect Element", and reload the page. Finally, if you could click on the "Console" tab, and send the errors to me via private message as a HAR file, I can pass it along to my team for further investigation. 

Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
WilliamValle
Membro

resolver

Hi! This is the error that appears to me:

What should I do?

Error.PNG

0 Avaliação positiva
Rose1
Membro

resolver

Hubspot is the worst!!!!  They don't offer support for paying customers because they are fully aware of how glitchy and dysfunctional their product is. 

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Rose1

All HubSpot Support options are fully outlined on this page. Please refer there for specifics regarding what support is available for you. 

If you have a question or issue, please let us know and the Community is here to assist you 🙂 . This thread is about the Chrome Extension; if you have a new question please create a new thread. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
cristina123
Membro

resolver

Hi,

I have the same issue.

Please find the code below:

extensions.js:4373 [Deprecation] /deep/ combinator is no longer supported in CSS dynamic profile.It is now effectively no-op, acting as if it were a descendant combinator. /deep/ combinator will be removed, and will be invalid at M65. You should remove it. See https://www.chromestatus.com/features/4964279606312960 for more details.

Can you please help?

thanks,

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @cristina123

This is currently a known issue that our team is aware of and working on resolving. I will update this thread once I have more information. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
DanielGuimond
Membro

resolver

I have the same issue.

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @DanielGuimond

Can you confirm that you have 3rd party cookies enabled in Chrome? (settings>advanced>content settings>cookies>block third party cookies should be turned off so that third party cookies are allowed). 

If your settings are configured this way and you are still having this issue, please let me know and we can advise on next steps. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
keillamont
Membro

resolver

Similar issue.  I have access to my activity log but I can no longer send tracked emails.  When I draft an email none of the normal checkboxes that are usually there appear and the send button is the standard blue "Send" button instead of the orange "Send Tracked Email" button.  Also the icon that appears in my Gmail inbox page (see attached screenshot) has been grayed out and when I click on it I'm prompted to login into my Hubspot account which then starts this endless cycle of me logging, going to my dashboard, then almost instantly getting logged out and prompted to login again.  Definetely looking forward to a solution.  I appreciate the help!5832963995729920.png

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @keillamont

Can you please confirm that you have third party cookies enabled in chrome? If you do and the issue persists, please follow the steps outlined in this thread.

0 Avaliação positiva
keillamont
Membro

resolver

Thanks for the response.  I do have 3rd Party Cookies enabled.  I did try the solution in the thread you sent however it did not solve the problem.  I can access my dashboard and activity log just fine but I still cannot send track emails.  The icon on my gmail page is still gray and still prompts me to sign in whenever I click it,  and when I'm drafting an email I still do not have the option to send a tracked email.  When I click the gray icon and sign in my gmail refreshes, however nothing changes.   

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @keillamont

Thank you for the update! 

Can you please try clearing your cookies and cache, logging out of Gmail, and logging back in? 

Please also ensure that your email is showing connected within HubSpot. 

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
aborowiec
Participante

resolver

I have my hubspot extension icon lit up in orange but now I have no checkboxes for tracking and logging on Hubspot and cannot get them to appear. This has happened before and after some time they reappeared though I do not know why or how. This time they do not seem to be coming back

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @aborowiec 

Can you please send along screenshots of what you are seeing? Are other users experiencing this issue? 

Additionally, can you please confirm that the extension is enabled within Chrome. 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
leohonorlock
Membro

resolver

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 9.50.00 AM.png

Mine has looked like this for a month now...

0 Avaliação positiva
adjal
Membro

resolver

Been getting the same issue for months. Thought I was the only one. It used to work and it suddenly stopped. On Chrome/Mac. Here is a screenshot of the console. I tried logging in dozens of times and it just does not want to accept it. Even added the appropriate sites as cookes. Please help!Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 3.09.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 3.08.21 PM.png

0 Avaliação positiva