Chrome Extension linking to wrong account

Highlighted
New Contributor

I keep reinstalling my chrome extension and it is linked to the wrong/old Hubspot sales account. I can figure out how to clear this out. 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @geekschicago,

Can you please clear your browsers cookies and cache, and then go to app.getsidekick.com/logout?  This will log you out of the Hubspot Sales extension, and then bring you to a log in screen.  Log into the correct account, and verify that the correct portal is selected in Gmail (as shown in the picture below).

IMG_4EC05E7434DE-1.jpeg

Let me know if you have any questions.

Brett

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi @BrettLanguirand,

I have the same problem, but it says that I have no portal available.

Screenshot 2017-07-18 10.39.07.png

The story is, that I had 2 accounts for my business and I deleted one. I guess the one I deleted was the one connected to the Chrome App. Now I'm trying to figure out how to link the chrome app to the proper account.

thank you

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @edouardtruong can you access the email extension settings within your active portal (sales>settings>email integrations>HubSpot extensions)? In there you'll see the "extension sync" area. From there you should be able to choose what portal you want your data associated with. You'll want to make sure your inbox is connected as well. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks for your answer, for 2 weeks it didn't work and the Email Extension Setting section wasn't loading at all.

Now it works properly.

0 Upvotes