Gmail Sales Extension

askjaicom

Cannot reconnect my G suite inbox

SOLVE

I have been using Free CRM. I recently migrated my G suite from one country to another. It technically means creating a new account and migrating all the info then renaming the account to the old one. I am unable to connect my same G suite email (as old one) to hubspot. I can login to the dashboard but I just can't reconnect.  I went through the reconnection steps a dozen times now. Also enabled 'access to less secure apps in G suite admin', installed Hubspot from G suite market place. Still no luck. Here is what it says. 

hubspot 01.JPG

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ricardomoura,

Is your goal to connect a personal inbox, or a shared inbox? 

If you are trying to connect a personal inbox, can you please completely disconnect the inbox and then reconnect the inbox?

If you are trying to connect it as a shared inbox, can you please confirm the inbox is fully enabled within the conversations tool

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @askjaicom

Can you please try going through all of the steps again? Based on the screenshot and information, it sounds like you need to just go through the steps of reconnecting. I would recommend clearing your cache and trying in different browsers to see if the issue persists. 

Additionally, please make sure you are selecting the Gmail connection type if your email is hosted by Gmail. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
ricardomoura
Participant

SOLVE
I can’t reconnect my Gsuite inbox only ont he HubSpot App. After inserting the credentials and grant permissions on Gsuite App (during login) it results in an error “SHARED_INBOX_INVALID_DOWNGRADE”
I cannot send emails one to one using the HubSpot App.
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ricardomoura,

Is your goal to connect a personal inbox, or a shared inbox? 

If you are trying to connect a personal inbox, can you please completely disconnect the inbox and then reconnect the inbox?

If you are trying to connect it as a shared inbox, can you please confirm the inbox is fully enabled within the conversations tool

Thank you,

Jenny

ricardomoura
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for your help! It is solved 😉

0 Upvotes