Gmail Sales Extension

iwagner
Participant

Cannot Click Inside Emails

SOLVE

Hello, My emails are 100% of the time opening my signature edit box when I click in them. I need to customize the templates I'm using or there is no reason to integrate with Gmail.

Every time I click in any part of the body of the text it does this, and I can't even click and drag to select text and copy+paste it. This started today at random and now happens in every single email I try to send via hubspot.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @angelocd @iwagner and @efribush  This is a known issue. Out dev team is working to resolve it ASAP.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
efribush

SOLVE

samething happening to us.  Must be a bug, hope they correct soon was getting ready to upgrade to paid version but now I am not sure.

iwagner
Participant

SOLVE

Good to know it isn't isolated, and I can't find any similar posts by any search query so this must be a bug from a recent config push or update. 

It feels like an issue with the Jscript but I'm not techy enough to find the issue with 100% certainty.

Specs: Google Chrome Latest Version

HubSpot Sales Latest Version

Tried Restarting Browser

Tried Deleting Signature (This fixed the mouse working in the text field, but this isn't convenient or professional)

So some issue specifically with the boundaries of the signature box seem to have popped up just today.

Edit: Spelling

0 Upvotes
angelocd

SOLVE

I too have the same issue...have you noticed a range of strange bugs occuring lately...originally thought it may be their way of getting us to upgrade to paid version...though it seems this issue is affecting all...HubSpot please fix ASAP

edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @angelocd @iwagner and @efribush  This is a known issue. Out dev team is working to resolve it ASAP.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
iwagner
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the update, I've noticed some workarounds:

Delete Signature and Paste Signature From External Source

Send Via Gmail/Outlook/Alternate (and for those who mentioned tracking CC your boss)

Use Tab to transfer into body of email, and arrow keys + Home/End PgUp/PgDown for navigation.

Otherwise I'll wait for a fix! 

0 Upvotes