Can't change account for chrome extension

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey all, thanks for any help : 

I have installed the chromes sales extension. It used to work, but I had some problems with the configuration of my hubspot so I went on to completely delete it and create a new one. Problem : my chrome extension keep following mail sent with the previous hubspot account it seems, and tracking is not working anymore. I have tried all reinstalling procedure (including clearing all existing cache data), but nothing seems to work. Any insight?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Lou-adrien,

I recommend that you uninstall the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension and then reinstall it. Once you reinstall, click on the extension and you will be prompted to log in. Please ensure that you log in with your updated credentials. 

Next, log into your HubSpot CRM account and visit Settings > Sales Extension. Underneath the Privacy header, you will see an area where you can deactivate HubSpot Sales tracking on certain Gmail accounts that are used in your browser. Please uncheck all the accounts that you do not wish to track.

Here is a guide that walks through the above steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email-tracking/prevent-tracking-on-selected-email...

Rami  

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello @relabidin thanks for your answer.

Saddly it does not work, I have done what you said several times, even clearing all browser cache and cookies inbetween. 

Emait sent from my connected gmail account still are not tracked, and replies dont show up.

(Actually when checking in the recipient, mail with the connected email address are not sent with it, but with the default assigned hubspot email). Any other ideas? 

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Lou-adrien,

When you compose a message in Gmail do you see the Track email button, and is the Send button orange? Or instead do all of the HubSpot interface elements not appear in your Gmail at all?

It is possible that there is another Chrome extension that is conflicting with HubSpot Sales. Can you please temporarily deactivate all of your other Chrome extensions besides HubSpot Sales, visit this link to restart the HubSpot Sales Extension, and then test to see if it is working after that?

Rami 

0 Upvotes