Gmail Sales Extension

raterrated

Can I view the time an email was opened after a day passes?

SOLVE

Hi there,

I need to be able to see what time my tracked emails were opened. However, right now, once a day passes all of the emails just show the date they were opened, not the times.

Is there a way to turn this function on?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Great shout @TF!

@raterrated you can also find this level of detail on the Contact Record of the contact who received/opened/clicked the email. Simpley navigate to the contact record and under Filter Timeline select Sales Emails and Email Tracking Activity. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
TF

SOLVE

if you use HubSpot App on IOS, a Push notification will let you know exactly when it was opened.

raterrated

SOLVE

I get push notifications the moment emails are opened on my OS laptop, but when I look back at the hubspot activity stream the time is only there if it's the same day. Is there a way to see it on my laptop, rather than my phone?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Great shout @TF!

@raterrated you can also find this level of detail on the Contact Record of the contact who received/opened/clicked the email. Simpley navigate to the contact record and under Filter Timeline select Sales Emails and Email Tracking Activity. 

0 Upvotes
AndreInTheFlow

SOLVE

Is this option still available? I see it on the iOS app but not on the actual website. 

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
raterrated

SOLVE

Sorry, I missed the second half of your post. That works great, thank you!

0 Upvotes