Gmail Sales Extension

jjones

Can I add emails to a contact after the fact?

SOLVE

I recently sent some emails to a few prospects but for whatever reason didn't have the "track" and "log" boxes checked. I know I won't be able to track these emails after the fact...but is there a way I can add them into HubSpot CRM so that they'll be associated with the right contact?

I tried both sending and forwarding an email to [My_Hub_ID]@forward.hubspot.com as well as to [My_Hub_ID]@bcc.hubspot.com . Neither of these worked as expected - the email still didn't show up as being associated with the contact.

How can I do this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jjones
Solution

SOLVE

Turns out I specified an incorrect Hub ID in my email. I found that if I used the correct Hub ID and sent it to [Hub_ID]@forward.hubspot.com then it attached the email to the contact as expected.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
sue-droneeng

SOLVE

I sent out a group email as a BCC (didn't want everyone to have access to each other's emails) ... yet that email isn't showing up in HS for each contact. Is there a way to add that email into each person's contact page?

Want to do so for 2 reasons:

1.  record that it was done (for my colleagues to see and for my own "memory")

2.  track opens

0 Upvotes
jjones
Solution

SOLVE

Turns out I specified an incorrect Hub ID in my email. I found that if I used the correct Hub ID and sent it to [Hub_ID]@forward.hubspot.com then it attached the email to the contact as expected.

0 Upvotes