Calendar not setup

Regular Contributor

I want to set up SALES > MEETINGS by integrating Google calendar so people can book times with me based upon my availability. I select integrate Google calendar and it comes up with a screen saying I'm SUCCESSFUL and no option to go next and complete the rest of the setup sets. 

I know what it should look like when it's setup (three tabs: preferences, calendar integration, domain names) but I can't get to this page as while the integration is succesful, when I come back to the SALES > MEETINGS page it gives me the option (again) of integrating Google calendar.

What can I do to successfully complete this step so that I have a calendar URL that I can share?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @tjgarland can you confirm if you are using Office 365 or Google Calendar?

Please follow these intructions r.e. how to connect you calendar to Meetings, what steps to expect and how to use the tool once installed: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/getting-started-with-sales-tools-user-guide/how-to-use-meetings

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

That didn't help as I can't get the calendar to connect....

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @tjgarland in order to help you troubleshoot this issue I need to understand exactly what calendar you are using and where in the setup process you are hitting a roadblock. 

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

At the CONNECT GOOGLE CALENDAR step.

We're going to buy a new computer and set it up from scratch and have another attempt in two weeks.

0 Upvotes