Gmail Sales Extension

charles_rumby
Mitglied

Best Practices for scheduling tasks on Gmail calendar

lösung

Does anyone have any tips for having tasks automatically appear on their Gmail calendar when they are saved?  I'm having issues keeping track of all my task so manually adding them to Gmail.  Can this be automated?

Thanks,

Charles

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
amberstewart
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi Charles, 

I don't believe this is an option for tasks. What I'd suggest is setting up a workflow to either send you a HubSpot notification (make sure you have your notifications turned on if you go with this option) OR sending you an email for each of your daily tasks. You can schedule each task for a certain time on a certain day, and it will alert you at the time assigned on the task. I know that if you use the meeting link option provided by HubSpot, that can automatically sync to your Google calendar. If people are scheduling meetings, I would suggest using the meeting link for scheduling. For the tasks, I think the notifications/email option might be best

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
amberstewart
Lösung

lösung

Hi Charles, 

I don't believe this is an option for tasks. What I'd suggest is setting up a workflow to either send you a HubSpot notification (make sure you have your notifications turned on if you go with this option) OR sending you an email for each of your daily tasks. You can schedule each task for a certain time on a certain day, and it will alert you at the time assigned on the task. I know that if you use the meeting link option provided by HubSpot, that can automatically sync to your Google calendar. If people are scheduling meetings, I would suggest using the meeting link for scheduling. For the tasks, I think the notifications/email option might be best