Gmail Sales Extension

daniull
参加者

BCC functionality

解決

So I have a question:

If I send an email to myself, and have the log code in the BCC, can i also send the email to other BCC addresses and have them get logged?   or will it only log to the "to" address?   in other words, will email addresses in the BCC also get tracked/logged?????

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
aliciaw
解決策
トップ投稿者

BCC functionality

解決

Hi @daniull, the log to CRM feature is only designed to work when addressed to one individual recipient. The BCC address provided by HubSpot will log the "to" address only. If you add multiple email addresses, the feature will not be able to log correctly. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
KRobles
参加者

BCC functionality

解決

I agree, this seems like a flaw. Why can't we see the BCC emails that are being sent. Why isn't there an easy workaround in HubSpot itself? 

0 いいね!
aliciaw
解決策
トップ投稿者

BCC functionality

解決

Hi @daniull, the log to CRM feature is only designed to work when addressed to one individual recipient. The BCC address provided by HubSpot will log the "to" address only. If you add multiple email addresses, the feature will not be able to log correctly. 

0 いいね!
johnbarron
メンバー

BCC functionality

解決

Oh that's not great - I was hoping after an event that I could send the same follow up email to lots of people and track that I'd sent it in HubSpot.

I don't want to put them all in the 'To' box - that would be very bad!

And I don't want to have to send that many emails with the hubspot address in the BCC field for all of them.

Maybe time to find another tool then.

0 いいね!