Gmail Sales Extension

Plexpod
Participant

BCC Email Option No Longer Available Under CRM Configuration

SOLVE

Under Settings and then CRM Configuration I was able to copy a unique number that when I used it in the bcc field of my emails all the information would automatically generate in Hubspot.  

This is now no longer an option.  Is this function no longer available? And is there any other way to have my email correspondence automatically generate in Hubspot versus having to now manually enter in all the information?

Thank you in advance for your help. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Plexpod,

This feature most certainly still exists! Instead of finding it under CRM Configuration, it is now located under the Email Integrations menu item. To locate this, click Settings in the CRM navigation bar and click Email Integration in the left-hand sidebar. Next, click the HubSpot Extensions tab at the top and scroll down to find your BCC address. Additionally, your BCC address will always be formatted as [Your Hub ID]@bcc.hubspot.com so you can enter it manually if need be.

Rami 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Plexpod,

This feature most certainly still exists! Instead of finding it under CRM Configuration, it is now located under the Email Integrations menu item. To locate this, click Settings in the CRM navigation bar and click Email Integration in the left-hand sidebar. Next, click the HubSpot Extensions tab at the top and scroll down to find your BCC address. Additionally, your BCC address will always be formatted as [Your Hub ID]@bcc.hubspot.com so you can enter it manually if need be.

Rami 

GMPMO
Participant

SOLVE

Hi there,

I managed to find this thread, which is exactly what I'm trying to figure out!  When I go into settings, there is nothing that says Email integrations.....what am I doing wrong?!  I'm basically trying to find the BCC and Frowarding address for my account.

Many thanks,

Natalie

0 Upvotes
ImmigrantsE

SOLVE

When I click on the Hubspot Extensions tab, all I see are the three dots. I have tried to manually forward emails to the email addresses and it is not reflecting.... please help.

0 Upvotes
Plexpod
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you so much for your help!

0 Upvotes