Gmail Sales Extension

KPater
参加者

Automatic e-mail reply logged as a ''Recent sales email replied date''

解決

Hi HB community,

I've tried to find an answer in this community and the closest I can find is this thread from last year.

I'm setting up workflows on our Hubspot to track lead progression (New > attempted to contact > connected > ... ) and I'm using the contact property ''Recent sales email replied date'' to track if a lead has answered our sales e-mail.

However, some of the e-mails we have registered for a contact are not accurate and we get an automatic ''e-mail doesn't exist'' which gets registered as a reply and triggers the workflow, giving a inacurate depiction of our sales pipeline.

Is there a feature I haven't seen or some kind of workaround that could help us?

Thank you in advance

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @KPater,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! You are on the right path,  as @TiphaineCuisset mentioned in the post,  currently there is not a specific tool for this, but if you have a Marketing Pro subscription you could create a list based on the Activity Properties filters - using the Email Body or Email subject filter, to filter all the contacts who have an email logged with this content. 

That would allow you to know which contacts have logged the "e-mail doesn't exist " reply and to more easily find the newly created contacts that need to be deleted. 

You can find some information on how to create a list here: 
Determine your list criteria 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
KPater
参加者

解決

Hey Pam,

Thanks for your reply, I will try creating a list. I will post this on the ideas forum as well.

0 いいね!
KPater
参加者

解決

Hey Pam,

Looping back to you now that I've tried creating lists like you suggested. 

I'm not getting any contact populating my lists:

• I've tried using the email subject property, but this doesn't work since the subject of the e-mail is the initial salesperson subject line, hence not making the generation of this list possible.
  • I've tried using the e-mail body property, but it's not capturing information correctly as well. Is it possible that since the e-mail received when an e-mail bounces is NOT from the e-mail registered on a contact, the system doesn't treat it like a 1:1 conversation? For reference, here is an example of what the e-mail looks like.

KPater_0-1610508600397.png

• I've also tried using the email send status property. It generated a few contacts, maybe 20% of the all the ones that actually bounced. It led to me to another question though. What makes Hubspot pick up those email bounces and put the ''contact has bounced'' banner on the contact page? 

Thank you

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決
  • HubSpot can only detect bounces if the bounceback message is a direct reply to the email that bounced. Services like Mimecast can send bounce notifications as separate emails, which will cause issues with HubSpot's bounce detection.

I was able to find more information here.

As this would a a workaround , 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

0 いいね!
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @KPater,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! You are on the right path,  as @TiphaineCuisset mentioned in the post,  currently there is not a specific tool for this, but if you have a Marketing Pro subscription you could create a list based on the Activity Properties filters - using the Email Body or Email subject filter, to filter all the contacts who have an email logged with this content. 

That would allow you to know which contacts have logged the "e-mail doesn't exist " reply and to more easily find the newly created contacts that need to be deleted. 

You can find some information on how to create a list here: 
Determine your list criteria 

Kindly,

Pam