Gmail Sales Extension

berNslol
Membro

All my emails get opened straigh away and some suggestions

resolver

Hi everyone,

I get a notification that the email I sent has been opened for every email I send, straight away. 

I've been doing test sending emails to another account of mine and clearly as soon as it arrives its marked as open for some reason.

It could have something to do with me using Streak and Hubspot extensions at the same time for a few weeks but I deleted Streak and my browser cache several times and it still happens.

Would it be possible to know from where and on what device they opened the email? Streak offered that feature.

Also it would be great if we could see the tracking visually straight from the Sent folder of Gmail. Something like this, but cooler of course.

berNslol_0-1617990647665.png

1 Solução aceita
MiaSrebrnjak
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @berNslol,

Thank you for reaching out! Symbols next to opened emails in the Gmail sent folder is a great idea! You could post it in our Ideas Forum so our Product Team can review it. 

Certain extensions can interfere with our email tracking software, but it seems you've already ruled this variable out.

It's not possible to see where and on what device the email has been opened, but it seems the false positive notifications are generated by your own device(s). 

Have you already tried blocking your IPs in your HubSpot Extension settings, as described in this article?

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Mia. 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @berNslol,

Thank you for reaching out! Symbols next to opened emails in the Gmail sent folder is a great idea! You could post it in our Ideas Forum so our Product Team can review it. 

Certain extensions can interfere with our email tracking software, but it seems you've already ruled this variable out.

It's not possible to see where and on what device the email has been opened, but it seems the false positive notifications are generated by your own device(s). 

Have you already tried blocking your IPs in your HubSpot Extension settings, as described in this article?

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Mia. 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings