Getting Started on the Community

jennysowyrda
by: Community Manager
Community Manager

Getting Started on the Community!

Hi there! 

Welcome to the HubSpot community. If this is your first time visiting our site, we're glad to have you join us. If you're a returning user, welcome back. 

The HubSpot community is the hub for all conversations around HubSpot. We're here to help all HubSpot users ask questions, find answers, and share information with our global network of users. 

Whether you're looking to connect with another HubSpot user in your industry, looking for someone to connect with over your love for workflows, or you just want to chat about HubSpot, you're in the right place.

For an overview of how to use the Community, we recommend new members complete our 10 minute Getting Started in the Community Academy Course.

Getting Started

We'll keep this space updated with relevant links and info, but for now, here are a few resources to check out and steps to help you get started. 

1. First things first, sign up for the community if you haven't already.

Registration is quick and simple. Once you've logged in, you'll have access to our community content and be able to easily connect with community users. 

1. Introduce yourself.

The best way to get started in the community is to let us know you're here. Share a little about yourself and see what others have to say. 

1. Check out this quick 10 minute Academy lesson on how to get started in the community.

Learn the basics in this brief overview where we walk through what you can expect in our forums and how to get the most from your time here.

1. Check out our top contributor leaderboard

These are the community's most active and engaged contributors. If you're looking for a user to collaborate with, wondering who can offer you a second opinion, or simply want to see what the experts have to say, you're in the right place. You can access the leaderboard from our homepage at any time. 

5. Sign up for the Community's newsletter

Sign up to receive a curated weekly digest featuring upcoming events, trending topics and buzzy betas. 

Where to Look First

The community is full of great content, but here are a few places to get started.

1. Groups

Find a group of likeminded HubSpot enthusiasts. The Community has three types of groups: 

• Advocates:
    • If you're a HubSpot Fan, check out our advocacy groups dedicated to keeping HubSpot enthusiasts in the know.
  • Hangouts:
    • These groups are social areas for Community members to connect around professional and social topics. If you're interested in networking, staying in the know on trending topics for different industries, or you're looking to connect for improve your strategy skills, this is the place for you. 
  • Study Groups:
    • These groups are focused on providing conversations oriented to a specific skill or area of expertise. If you're looking to sharpen your skills in a certain area, attend events to hear from industry experts and HubSpot employees, or you are just looking to connect with peers interested in one topic, this is the place for you. 

2. HubSpot Community Blog

The Community Blog is full of content focused on helping you maximize the potential of HubSpot, and take your professional skills to the next level. With content authored from HubSpot employees and Community members, this blog is a resource for our Community, built by our Community. Interested in writing for our blog? Let us know.

3.  Aha-Moments

This ongoing conversation is a space for users to share their 'aha moments' while using HubSpot. If you're looking to learn the tips and tricks from the pros, start here. 

What types of content will I find in the HubSpot community? 

There are hundreds of new conversations starting every day. You can find them by navigating from our homepage into your hub of choice, and diving into specific tools and conversations from there.

If you plan on contributing a question to the community, check out this post for a guide on how to ask a great question.

To give you a sense of what you can expect, check out the conversations on our forums:

Sales Hub & HubSpot CRM: start here

Marketing Hub: start here

Service Hub: start here

Operations & RevOps: start here

Commerce: start here

Developer Forum: start here

If you don't see the conversation you're looking for, start it. We'd love to hear from you.

To view all recent conversations, check out this live updated feed here.

Let us know if you have any questions and see you in the forums!

58 Comments
GSmith9

thanks hubspot community 
Thanks to the Hubspot community
I had a problem on my own website and I posted here for help and the Hubspot community helped me fix my problem.

Majjj95UT

Hello everyone and Hello Community Manger, This Majd and I am excited to be on your group. Hoping for digging deeper in Markter world and want such group to grwo. 

Last word if there is such a groupme or groupchat this my contact 3376007136. Thank you

FMendizabal

Hello Comunity and thanks for the information 

ESILVEYRA

hi hubspot members!

i work in the mining industry, for more than 15 years now, specifically in slurry transport circuits, anyone on the same field around?

DBrian

Hello Community,

I am new to sales and hope to learn a lot from this group. I am hoping what I learn I some day help other people in the sales field.

Vmedinavaquer

good!

PatriciaHG

gracias por la info

DRuizGutierre

I'm looking forward to share and learn new ideas with new people in a new program to me. Thank you

rsana
Participant

I want to publish my content so kindly support me

PMosweu

Looking forward to learning and engaging with other people 

DavidDennison
Key Advisor

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Yoroflow
Thanks for sharing this information
YAliYaseerAli
Participant

Thank you Hubspot for providing us this platform,very excited to be a part of this global community! ❤️

HHtut
Participant

Thank u very many people for your help with this my as we were very disappointed and and 

TRyan1075
Participant

Happy to join the Hubspot Community.  We have an opening in my company for a Hubspot expert...how do I post a job ad?  Thanks in advance!

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TRyan1075! Welcome to the Community! You can post your job listing in the jobs board.

SKujat

Thank you so much hubsport comunity

This big platform to promote business and Websites and also post the jobs in this platform. I am very excited to part of this community. Thanks again

CarinehAsatryan

Thanks for useful information and tools

Bethelo
Participant

Thank you for the information

LArizpe

Hi

GrantCarlile
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Thanks for all the work you've put into the community. Looking forward to adding what I can, where I can. 

TrLinh39

hello

RPires

hi everyone....

JBetts
Participant

Pretty excited to make a difference with our hubspot 

greggm206

How do I post a job?

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @greggm206 you can post a job by checking out our jobs board: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Job-Listings/bd-p/jobs (located under news>job listings). Welcome to the Community! 

greggm206
Hi Jenny-

Thanks - I visited the Jobs Board but I still cannot find where to post a new job listing. Maybe I'm dim, but it is not self-evident.

Please advise.

thx
gregg
JDonnelly

Why does Hubspot still suppress email addresses even when I ask them not to by unchecked that box?  

CUmeh
Participant

Hello everyone. Glad to be here with you all 

linabarbouchi

Hello 😊

I am Lina Barbouchi 25 years old. Currently, I hold the position of Social Innovation and Branding Advisor in H-CORP Mission-driven Consulting. I would like to learn more about content marketing and exchange with the community. 

mjalloh

Hello everyone, my name is Mariam, I own two websites that I started to build at the same time at the end of 2021. I have finally published them both it has been almost 4 months since I have not gotten my first sale yet. Yes, I am posting 3 products a day on my social media sites but only a few reviews so far. I am happy to be here to learn about social media marketing and meeting people who was on the same level as me.  I wish everyone here a GREAT SUCCESS! 

contrib

Hello everyone!

MJoshi24

Here's walk through on workflow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioQBQ0Ii4S0&t=133s

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing the video @MJoshi24! You could also create a new post in the forum for the Sales Hub or forum for the Marketing Hub and tell us a bit more about the video and the goal you were trying to achieve. Thanks!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

JParagas

Hi! 🙂

kiwimystic
Participant

I am happy to be here.

I wish success to everyone. 💗🚀

I am a digital marketing, administrative, English language teacher, podcaster, and many more!

'Let's connect on Linkedin 🦋https://bit.ly/SamanthatoddlinkedIn

Agités
Participant

Hi 

Intéressted

SHamdiAbdelkh
Contributor

Hi,

My name is Dr. Shaimaa Hamdi. I am Digital Marketing Manager and Content Creator at Elwasify Clinic for Psychiatry in Egypt.

I am SEO and Inbound Marketer certified from Hubspot Academy. I attended Digital Marketing Course hoping to complete it and get my certificate to celebrate my achievement in World Certification WeeK🌷

ericajfinley
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SHamdiAbdelkh Welcome, welcome! We're so glad you're here. 😄

EChaelice
Participant

Hello everyone, I joined the academy some months ago and completed a course but couldn't continue. Now I want to but I couldn't log in to classes, was asked to contact support but that option is not available for free account users, Please, what can I do?

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EChaelice,

welcome to the Community!

If you're not able to log into your HubSpot account to continue with the Academy course, please first follow the troubleshooting steps in this Knowledge base article. 

If you still won't be able to access your account after that, please fill out the form at the end of the article to get in touch with our support team. Thank you!

Mia, Community team 

CCRUZHERNANDE

hola, gracias por la informacion, es muy interesante.

saludos

JustinWebcoda

Hi everone, we're already utilising several hubs internally to generate and capture leads, but looking forward to assisting our clients to get the most out of hubspot.

Good luck all!

JJulien

Hello, I am johanna.

I am currently in the process of opening online clothing boutique 

CElberse

I want to start using Hubspot CRM but apparantly I've created an account a long time ago. I was able to change my password and login but in my Account I see this notification:

''I'm Sorry. You don't have any accounts. '' 

How can I now get started with Hubspot CRM? Is there a way for me to get in touch with someone from customer support? 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CElberse, could you please fill out the form at the bottom of this help article? Our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks, 

Mia, Community team  

JLytle

Thanks for the info community!

Thomas-Harvey

I want to express my gratitude to the HubSpot community. This significant platform enables the promotion of businesses and websites and also facilitates job postings. I'm thrilled to be a part of this community. Thank you once again.

CTDE

Hello! My name is Carolina and I'm a copywriter. Lately I've been assigned to study Inbound Marketing through your platform, but, unfortunately, I'm not being able to access it. Everytime I log in and try to start the course, this message shows up: "This content can't be found anywhere". What should I do? 

PSia

Can someone please help me? I have an account already here but was auto logged out since its email is old and not working anymore, I forgot to sync the new working email I have. What do I do to retrieve my account? Thank you.