General Discussions

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the INBOUND board - Introduce Yourself [INBOUND 2002]

Hey Community! 

In preparation for INBOUND 2022 (September 6-9 In-Person/September 7-9 Online) we’ve created this board dedicated to discussing all things INBOUND. Whether you’re looking to see what sessions your peers are attending or you want to keep a pulse check on what is coming up, subscribe to this board to stay in the know. 

subscribe.gif

We’ll be spotlighting some sessions and different tracks in the coming weeks, as well as sharing how you can make the most out of INBOUND 2022. 

You can post your INBOUND-related questions on this board, share what you hope to get out of this year’s experience, discuss your past experiences, connect with other attendees, and much more!

To get started, introduce yourself by replying to this thread! Share a little about yourself including: 

- Your name

- Where are you attending from? Virtually or in person?

- How many INBOUNDs have you attended? 

- What session are you most looking forward to?

See you at INBOUND

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
46 Replies 46
CGreer2
Participant

Hi Everyone, 

Céan here. I'm in Boston this week, with the team for our first INBOUND. 

Be great to connect. 

Drop me a message on https://www.linkedin.com/in/cean-greer-79740a141/

Be great to meet.

LisaBFarrell

Hi everyone! My name is Lisa and I'm attending in person this year! I have attended the last two years virtually but I'm excited to go to Boston (finally)! I have wanted to attend this conference for about a decade and I'm psyched to attend. My must-see speakers are Jay Schwedelson and Marcus Sheridan, though I'm also hoping to see Neil Patel, and of course Barack Obama and Viola Davis. 

If you see me in person, please say hi! I'm kind of an introvert and I'm afraid I will come back from this event having met no one. 😀

AGajadhar

Hi Lisa! I'll be a solo-inbounder and would love to meet up for lunch or something. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, and we can coordinate. 🙂 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexisgajadhar/

CColeman0
Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Catina, and I will attend the INBOUND as a virtual attendee. This is my first INBOUND, and I am eager and excited to learn more about the Marketing industry. I am new to the Marketing industry, so I am interested in learning about building blocks for Purpose, Curiosity, and Community. I would love to connect!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/colemancatina.

Thanks for this opportunity!

EMose

Hey hey😊

Am Egrah Mose from Nairobi, Kenya. I will be attending the inbound virtually.This is the first time here and am looking forward to interact with people in here.Thankyou for the opportunity.

DEstherDiyaEsth

I'm Diya 

From Nigeria,

I'm new to hubspot 

Looking forward to gain more knowledge from this community 😊

Faith_Omo

Hi everyone. 

I'm Faith from Nigeria. I would be attending virtually. This is my first time attending INBOUND, I had never heard of it before lol but I'm open to meeting everyone. Thanks for the opportunity.

EPemu
Participant

Hi Everyone, 

I'm Ebele from Nigeria and I am new to Hubspot and even inbound. I look forward to a memorable journey and meeting hubspotters while growing here and in the service community.

Billionsqueen

I'm Oluwafunmilayo pka The Billionsqueen. It's really beautiful to see marketing in this dimension to improve one's business. I'm attending from Nigeria and this is my first INBOUND event

Billionsqueen

You can connect with me in linkedln here

https://www.linkedin.com/in/oluwafunmilayosopade

antonia_kraft
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hey Hey, this is Antonia from Berlin, Germany. I'll attend in-person this year together with two colleagues of mine. It`s going to be my second time in Boston! Just checked the weather, supposed to be 37 degrees in this week 🫠 
I am eager to get to know more HubSpotters! If you are around and interested to catch up, lets connect on Linkedin.

(Or find me first row at Jay Schwedelson's session)

Looking forward, 
Antonia

YLunch
Participant

Just joined. No videos to show you the path. I am kind of lost and don't know if I should continue here.

I feel something special here but can't see the way.

+ No more free tcikets or passes for newbies. I don't know the product yet. Tjere are some webinars that are interesting but can't register to those neither without buying expensives passes that I don't see the benefits yet.

I hope this helps! àheers

IIgwe
Participant

H everyone,

My name is Patience and I'm new to Hubspot.

I currently work as a freelance content writer in the cryptospace. One thing that excites me about content marketing is its ability to express the problems of a customer and further provide solutions to them. 

At the moment, I do not have any writing gigs and so I decided to improve my writing skill by bagging the HubSpot content marketing certificate.  If you would like to connect with me on social media, my Linkedin handle is Patience Igwe. 

The  HubSpot site looks kinda complex but then, I hope to connect with lots of amazing people here. 

Thanks. 

MPisarski

Hi @IIgwe!

I got my start as a freelance content creator in the crypto/decentralized tech world as well. It's a great foundation to have when connecting with the SaaS companies making the switch to HubSpot. Will you be attending the event in person?

Cheers,

Mel 

IIgwe
Participant

Hi MPisarski,

I actually don't know much about the event and will appreciate it if you can possibly explain and guide me on what it is.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
MPisarski

Hi @IIgwe 

This is my first INBOUND too. I have a ticket to attend in-person in Boston, but online passes are available if you plan to attend virtually. 

In both formats, there will be tons of informative sessions about how to use HubSpot better, improve sales, create effective content, connect with communities, and more. Check out the agenda to see which sessions are digital and in-person! 

And with everyone coming together, it's a great opportunity to network and expand your business.

Hope this helps.

Mel

CGreer2
Participant

Hey Mel, 

I'm at Inbound this week too. Be great to meet up. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/cean-greer-79740a141/ - let's connect

0 Upvotes
MPisarski

Hi Céan! 

Let's chat this week. It looks like you're already connected to a few of my colleagues who are here as well. 

I'll reach out on LinkedIn!

Mel

0 Upvotes
NwankwoPeace

Hi everyone,My name is Peace and I want to grow a career in sales and hoping this platform will help me gain the knowledge I need.

StefanOlesinski

Hi everyone, my name is Stefan, first time Hubspot user coming to you from Adelaide, South Australia, looking forward to learning all about this wonderful application, starting with INBOUND Certification 🙂