Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JacMontgomery

Project Management

SOLVE

I'm trying to find out if there's a way to track projects in Hubspot. I need to be able to create a main task or "project" and be able to add lots of detailed information to it along with individual tasks based on each main task or project. I also need to be able to sort and categorize everything and be able to setup multiple different views. Is there something in Hubspot that will allow me to do this?

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

Project Management

SOLVE

Hey @JacMontgomery, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

Have you ever used HubSpot projects before? If you have a Professional subscription or above, you should have access to the projects tool (more info in this HubSpot Knowledge Base article).

The tool allows you to create overall projects with main tasks and sub-tasks. It may not have all of the functionality you need depending on how specific your views and categorization need to be, but it's worth exploring if nothing else.

Otherwise, depending on your needs, you may be better off using a dedicated project management tool.

Hope this helps at least get you started!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
jolle
Solution

Project Management

SOLVE

Hey @JacMontgomery, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

Have you ever used HubSpot projects before? If you have a Professional subscription or above, you should have access to the projects tool (more info in this HubSpot Knowledge Base article).

The tool allows you to create overall projects with main tasks and sub-tasks. It may not have all of the functionality you need depending on how specific your views and categorization need to be, but it's worth exploring if nothing else.

Otherwise, depending on your needs, you may be better off using a dedicated project management tool.

Hope this helps at least get you started!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature