General Discussions

himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

My Experience Of INBOUND 22

Hope I'm not too late to share this post. 😅

So what is this thread about? 

This post is about my experience of attending the most informational, enjoyable, and amazing event of the year - INBOUND 2022.

First of all, it felt really amazing to be a part of INBOUND 22 and the same goes for my team at MakeWebBetter. We shared our experience on our social media platforms but wanted to share a few words on the exclusive community for HubSpotters.

The agenda for this year was pretty same as the previous years which is to:

• Gaining Knowledge 💡
  • Connecting Agencies 🌐
  • Networking with Fellow Marketers 🤝

Now coming to the events.

On Day 1 we attended the Virtual Selling: 5 Sales Techniques You Need To Change Now session which was hosted by Kim Orlesky. The first thing that I want to say about Kim is that we really loved her energy she really set the tone of the whole event.

I will never forget her words which are one hundred percent true and it goes something like: "Your clients don't have issues instead they looking for reasons to be better at what they are doing."

Coming to the next Spotlight Session: Connect internal teams with CRM. The stage was shared by HubSpot's very own Co-Founder and CTO, @dharmesh, Yamini Rangan, and Stephanie Cuthbertson. The key takeaway for me was: "Challenges can pop up anytime. What matters is how you tackle them to sustain your business growth".

After soaking so many great insights and learnings I was really pumped up for Day 2. On the second day, I was awestruck with the rotational program approach shared by Chatwani and Ashley Faus.

Also, I found the updates shared by Kipp Bodnar and Katie Burke on what's happening in the marketing world, what's stored ahead, and how can you lead the way and market against the grain really insightful.

Now I know this thread has gone a bit long but hey let me sum up my experience of DAY 3.

So on Day 3, our knowledge potion started with some intriguing insights into the potential of social media. My takeaway from the event: "Gen Z doesn't own the internet but certainly, they have the better influence over it."

Finally, it was a real honor to see Mr. Barack Obama participating in a moderated discussion about how community and culture have helped him along the way in his career.

Well, this isn't everything but this is all that really made this Inbound special for me. Also, please share your experience I would really love to know, let's keep the spirit going till Inbound 23!!!

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience @himanshurauthan, never too late to share haha!

We hope to see you at INBOUND23!!

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

himanshurauthan

Hoping to see myself in Boston for 23! 🤞

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology