General Discussions

PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

INBOUND22: Why Community Matters Now More Than Ever With HubSpot Co-Founder Dharmesh Shah

Hey Community! 

Last week the Community was mentioned by our Co-Founder Dharmesh Shah, phrases like:

"When I discovered the Community I never looked back, it's the only place I felt I fit in"

"When I think of the community I think of people as dots because dots and lines connect and form graphs and I love graphs"

"People look for community in good times and not so good times"

"Community matters"

"You need more than contacts, you need community"

"A community doesn't have to be huge to be valuable to its members"

As humans, we have a desire to connect, it's one of the defining characteristics of our species. There are times when we feel disconnected from the challenging times we have right now, you might be feeling a little bit of that but nothing seems to be working... "I have no idea why I can't figure this out, everyone has probably figured it out already." I'll tell you a secret no one figured it out... you're not alone!

And that's where Community comes in, Community whispers to you with confidence that you belong, that you are worthy, that you matter!! It doesn't matter who you are or where you are or what the numbers look like, you matter! As Yamini Rangan mentioned that we are living in a crisis of disconnection, she is right!

The Community can help that's why Community matters! Communities don't just help with our personal relationships, they can help us professionally, and they can help you grow your business and advance your career.

Watch the video below:

And for you, how does Community matter? Let us know in the comments.

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

2 Respostas 2
Jnix284
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

INBOUND22: Why Community Matters Now More Than Ever With HubSpot Co-Founder Dharmesh Shah

@PamCotton thank you for opening up the conversation here about Dharmesh's spotlight, so much of what he was saying felt like things I could've been saying or needed to hear.

I am so grateful for the HubSpot Community and eager to see how the focus on Community during INBOUND will impact the community online.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

deepikaverma
Orientador(a) | Parceiro
Orientador(a) | Parceiro

Thank you so much for sharing this.