General Discussions

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to get the most from INBOUND 2022 [share your tips]

INBOUND 2022INBOUND 2022

INBOUND 2022 is quickly approaching (September 6-9).

While we’ll be attending in a Hybrid way from all corners of the world this year, there are still countless opportunities to connect, learn and network during INBOUND in person or virtually!

The venue may look different with fewer people, but the quality and opportunities you’ll find through INBOUND are the same. 

As this is the third year we’ve hosted an immersive INBOUND experience. This time, allowing us to network in person or from home virtually while wearing sweatpants, I know there are many tips and tricks to navigating INBOUND 2022. Whether it’s a reminder to keep your LinkedIn profile handy or to keep that computer charged, we all have a tip to share! 

What did you learn last year that you’re looking forward to applying to this year? What are your tips for thriving at INBOUND 2022

We want to know. Share your tips for how to get the most from INBOUND in this thread below! ⬇️

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

3 Replies 3
Dan1
Guide

My biggest tip is don't miss President Barack Obama. What a headliner, still can't believe the Inbound team pulled this off, well played!! We got the chance to interview him ahead of Inbound 2022: 

See you in Boston, 

Thanks,  

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub 

GeoMapper 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1661511117559.png

0 Upvotes
AlisonL
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi Pam!

I have attended INBOUND in person since 2015 and really missed this in the last two years. That being said - this year there are both options which actually works perfectly for me as I am not able to attend due to family commitments at home but am able to attend virtually. So my tips cover both sides.

For in person - connect with people, have a team back at the office who are able to convert your insights into social media posts and articles as soon as possible, choose your sessions before hand, wear comforatble shoes, take notes and photos but dont be so immersed in note taking that you dont absorb the nuggets of information that will come your way, visit the sponsor stands and make friends! Oh yes, and if there are stickers - collect those 🙂

For hybrid - turn off notifications, cancel your meetings and don't try to answer mail between sessions.  Commit 100% to INBOUND22 - you will gain the best benefit this way. If possible, create your own inperson event with your team or customers - learning together and discussing the insights adds so much value.

Have a great INBOUND22 everyone.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlisonL great tips! Wow since 2015, amazing!! 

We hope you can make it in person next year but so glad the virtual option is available also, so you can stay connected! Please let us know if you would like us to share anything in specific here! 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes