General Discussions

Contributor

General Tier Timelines

SOLVE

Can anyone share expected tier expirations based on the 2022 experience?

I can understand the choice to avoid adding date information if this is running based on admissions numbers/batches (with the bonus appeal to impluse or fomo-motivated buying). However, as a hopeful attendee trying to request ticket purchases across departments, it is frustrating to be unable to provide deadlines for those who need it. 

1 Accepted solution
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

General Tier Timelines

SOLVE

Hi @00000,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your feedback. 

The INBOUND team sent out an email yesterday regarding the volume of the low volume of tickets available at the current price (tier 2):

1 (1).png

I would recommend keeping an eye on the INBOUND homepage and subscribing to the INBOUND newsletter to get the latest news on INBOUND. You can subscribe to the newsletter here. 🙂 

If you need help with registration or would like to get in touch with our INBOUND team, they can be reached at help@inbound.com.

I hope this information helps 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

General Tier Timelines

SOLVE

Hi @00000,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your feedback. 

The INBOUND team sent out an email yesterday regarding the volume of the low volume of tickets available at the current price (tier 2):

1 (1).png

I would recommend keeping an eye on the INBOUND homepage and subscribing to the INBOUND newsletter to get the latest news on INBOUND. You can subscribe to the newsletter here. 🙂 

If you need help with registration or would like to get in touch with our INBOUND team, they can be reached at help@inbound.com.

I hope this information helps 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Contributor

General Tier Timelines

SOLVE

Yes, forwarded that and it was very helpful. Thank you.

Contributor

General Tier Timelines

SOLVE

Referring to pricing for Inbound. Do you have an idea of what the tier expiration dates were in 2022? I am hoping to apply similar estimated dates to ticket purchasing approvals for the 2023 experience.

The lack of deadlines on pricing tiers makes it difficult to receive internal approvals in a timely manner, especially when working with multiple departments and organization systems that prioritize due dates and tend to shift anything without a hard deadline towards the bottom of their to-do list. And if the price changes in the meantime, some approval systems restart.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

General Tier Timelines

SOLVE

Hi @00000 I don't have the answer for this, but thank you for asking the question! This is important to know for anyone who has internal approvals to receive, especially if there is a risk the price will change. 👀

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin