GDPR

Mainata
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond

opt-in email - the next question

Résolue

Hello again,

so here is my next question about opt-in emails. Is it possible to create more than one opt-in email, e.g. for different designs or different languages? In the documentation or directly in the tool, I can't find any possibility. That would be really bad if the possibility is not guaranteed. Does anyone know about the double-opt-in problem? Are there maybe people from the HubSpot team who can provide information. Anyone who knows the tool deeper?

PLEASE HELP 🙂

10x and cheers
Mainata

1 Solution acceptée
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @Mainata 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is not possible at this stage to have the opt in email in multiple languages, however I really understand how it could be useful for you and other users, so I'd really recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this, currently In Planning by the Product Team. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
DavidVoigt

Résolue

Has this issue been resolved?

0 Votes
TiphaineCuisset
Solution

Résolue

Hi @Mainata 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is not possible at this stage to have the opt in email in multiple languages, however I really understand how it could be useful for you and other users, so I'd really recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this, currently In Planning by the Product Team. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !