GDPR

JMatos1

implement consent mode cookie policy

SOLVE

Hello,

do I need to use a tool like OneTrust to implement the consent mode and cookie policy implementation (allow and blocking tags) or does Hubspot has this feature and knowledge to help on this subject? Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You may need to implement onetrust or other similar solutions depending on the complexity of your request. While Hubspot has a cookie consent function, it is by no means as thorough as the competition who specializes in it that can help with additional compliance measures. How complex is your proposed setup?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You may need to implement onetrust or other similar solutions depending on the complexity of your request. While Hubspot has a cookie consent function, it is by no means as thorough as the competition who specializes in it that can help with additional compliance measures. How complex is your proposed setup?

0 Upvotes
JMatos1

SOLVE

Hi Ben_M,

Well, I don't know very well what you mean by "How complex is your proposed setup?", but I'd say I have a website with some sub-domains, that uses several cookies, e.g: Hubspot and GA and others, it's in a EU country and we want to implement a cookie consent mode and implement all the necessary mechanisms if users say they don't accept cookies , being functional cookies, advertising cookies, performance cookies, .....or all of them. I think this is the mai idea?!
thanks!

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If you just need a banner hubspot may suffice at a low level.  But there are more complex issues when you start talking about a company like Onetrust that are far beyond the scope of what Hubspot offers.  For instance, full DSAR compliance to track data deletion requests. Or other compliance functions like vendor compliance, risk management, etc.

0 Upvotes