cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filter by:
  • All labels
  • Academy
  • Admin
  • Ads
  • AMA
  • Analytics Tools
  • Announcement
  • Announcement
  • best practices
  • Billing
  • Blog
  • Calendar
  • Calling
  • Campaigns
  • Chat
  • Companies
  • Connected Email
  • Contacts
  • Conversations
  • CRM
  • CTAs
  • Custom Objects
  • Dashboards
  • Deals
  • Developer
  • Documents
  • Email Deliverability
  • Enterprise
  • Feedback Surveys
  • File Manager
  • Forms
  • Free
  • GDPR
  • Getting Started
  • How-To
  • Integrations
  • Knowledge Base
  • Landing Pages
  • Lists
  • Marketing
  • Marketing Email
  • Marketplace
  • Meetings
  • Mobile App
  • Notifications
  • Playbooks
  • Professional
  • Quick Tutorial
  • Reports
  • Sales
  • SEO
  • Sequences
  • Service
  • Settings
  • Snippets
  • Social Tools
  • Starter
  • Tasks
  • Templates
  • Tickets
  • Video
  • Webinar
  • Website Pages
  • Workaround
  • Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • Solved
    ALarge on June 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi all. I am very new to CRM and am using Hubspot for my charity, to improve our marketing and communication. I recently sent a newsletter to the contacts that have signed up to our newsletter, but only 40% of them recieved it. The remaining 60% ha...
    Reply
    Most Valuable Member
    June 08, 2021 07:43
    Hi @ALarge , There are two features that could cause this. Could you share a screenshot of the notice? The first one could be the GDPR ...
  • Solved
    FF2 on March 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I am using Hubspot for Woocommerce on my Worpdress site and wonder how I can disable all cookies set by hubspot? I don't need them on my site... Kind regards, Felix
    Reply
    Most Valuable Member
    March 29, 2021 21:32
    Hi @FF2 , You can deactivate cookies on some or all pages by adding a new policy under Settings > Privacy & Consent > Cookies ....
  • PaulJ on March 11, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi all: We are using Hubspot with an external site, and we enabled the GDPR features and configured our cookie policy. When testing, everything seems fine: the cookie consent banner shows up, we can configure which cookies to accept, etc. We are...
    Reply
    Contributor
    August 03, 2021 23:14
    Hi @PaulJ , Sorry for the late response... maybe in the meantime your problems has been solved but I will still answer 🙂 1. I am having ...
  • Solved
    Samb1111 on November 25, 2020
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have manually opted out several contacts on our database but when I view them in the contacts list (as shown below) only a handful of clients are showing as opted out? Can anyone advise why this is happening and how I can rectify it? Many ...
    Reply
    Most Valuable Member
    November 25, 2020 22:54
    Hi @Samb1111 , There are multiple properties which show subscription and opt out information. If you opt out a contact of all email, then this...
  • Valdich on October 08, 2020
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there, I would like to enable the double opt-in feature for my lead generating form that I embedded on my WordPress landingpage. I am using a free Hubspot account. So far I have found this article on Hubspot https://knowledge.hubspot.com/de...
    Reply
    Community Manager
    October 09, 2020 03:51
    Hi @Valdich Thank you for reaching out! You should be able to enable double opt in even with a free account, following those steps: ...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
226
Posts
105
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors