GDPR

Hawk-Steve
Stratege/Strategin

Workflow - Enrolment criteria for CRM removal (1 year no activity)

lösung

Hi all

I have started to build a workflow which will send a "still interested?" email to contacts after 10.5 months of inactivity. If after 2 weeks they don't interact with the email then they will go into a static list for removal before 12 months is up. This is just in prep of GDPR coming out.

Currently, I have set the enrolment trigger to:

The contact property Last activity date is more than 46 weeks ago.

OR

The contact property Time last seen is more than 46 weeks ago.

Think these are ok? What other enrolment triggers would you add/swap instead?

Thanks

Steve

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Babel_Gem
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @Hawk-Steve (and thanks @edjusten)

Great idea for a workflow!

I would probably also add:

- Last email open date

- Last email click date

Just to cover any loopholes. If they are opening your emails but never clicking, you might want to consider a different workflow to ask them whether you're doing anything wrong / if there is anything you can help them with to try and get some engagement there. It could result in the same action of adding them to a static list if they do nothing, but you would probably want to use different language and focus more on getting them to actually take action (being direct and letting them know that you will remove them from your system if they don't respond to the break up email often works really well).

Happy to answer any more questions if you have them!

Best wishes,

Gem

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @Hawk-Steve  Those look good to me. However, I'm tagging a few of our partners and Inbound Professors here for further insight.  @Babel_Gem  @JorieMunroe or @Josh could you chime in please? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Babel_Gem
Lösung

lösung

Hi @Hawk-Steve (and thanks @edjusten)

Great idea for a workflow!

I would probably also add:

- Last email open date

- Last email click date

Just to cover any loopholes. If they are opening your emails but never clicking, you might want to consider a different workflow to ask them whether you're doing anything wrong / if there is anything you can help them with to try and get some engagement there. It could result in the same action of adding them to a static list if they do nothing, but you would probably want to use different language and focus more on getting them to actually take action (being direct and letting them know that you will remove them from your system if they don't respond to the break up email often works really well).

Happy to answer any more questions if you have them!

Best wishes,

Gem

Hawk-Steve
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Hi Gem

Sounds great, I will add these in.

The secondary email is perfect, although we are only just starting to use the emails and workflows within hubspot (purely web/landing page design before this point). GDPR has been a good push to get people using it as part of their everyday role.

Steve

0 Upvotes