GDPR

MariaN3
参加者

We want to create a additional subscription type only visible for Partners

解決

Hi,

we would like to create a separate subscription type for our partners (Partner News), as they receive different content than our marketing opt-ins. But only Partners should see this type at our subscription center. Does anyone have experience with this?

So far we are working with lists.

Thanks in advance,

Maria

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MariaN3,

This is currently not supported in Professional subscriptions but has been requested by a lot of other users in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend you upvote the thread and leave a comment with your use case. At the moment, the product team has categorized this as "Not currently planned".

Towards the end of the first page of that thread there is a post by @anders_grove about hiding a subscription type using JavaScript "by force".

Additionally, there is currently a BETA for Enterprise users for multiple preference groups and multiple preference pages: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/manage-preference-groups-for-your-email-subscriptions This would solve your problem but would not be inluded in the Professional license.

One option would be that you don't hide the subscription type for partners at all. It would still show up on the preference page. I guess it's not a secret that you're working with partners and it's also unlikely that a lot of contacts would find this subscription on their preference page and think "I'd love to be subscribed to this". For those few contacts who do, you could work with a suppression list used on those emails that are send with this partner subscription type. (The list would include all contacts who are not partners.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
rdk21
参加者

解決

is this still not on the road map??? come on

0 いいね!
jschroeffel
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Man.  Once again a client request for something simple that cannot be done.  The client has a subscription type as their employee newsletter, but I can't hide that from the system page easily.  Uber frustrating.  

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @MariaN3,

This is currently not supported in Professional subscriptions but has been requested by a lot of other users in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend you upvote the thread and leave a comment with your use case. At the moment, the product team has categorized this as "Not currently planned".

Towards the end of the first page of that thread there is a post by @anders_grove about hiding a subscription type using JavaScript "by force".

Additionally, there is currently a BETA for Enterprise users for multiple preference groups and multiple preference pages: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/manage-preference-groups-for-your-email-subscriptions This would solve your problem but would not be inluded in the Professional license.

One option would be that you don't hide the subscription type for partners at all. It would still show up on the preference page. I guess it's not a secret that you're working with partners and it's also unlikely that a lot of contacts would find this subscription on their preference page and think "I'd love to be subscribed to this". For those few contacts who do, you could work with a suppression list used on those emails that are send with this partner subscription type. (The list would include all contacts who are not partners.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.