GDPR

SBush
Participant

Tracking Code for website, hosted externally, without the dialogue pop-up

SOLVE

Hello - 

We're a SaaS company and host our website internally as well as have an internally developed cookie dialogue pop-up and consent tracking. Our Hubspot tracking code includes a dialogue pop-up and we're looking for the script without the dialogue pop-up. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Stephanie  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
piersg
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If your landing pages are on a specific directory e.g. mywebsite.com/campaigns/[slug] you can set "/campaigns" as the subdirectory that the banner appears on 

piersg_1-1608041712328.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
piersg
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If your landing pages are on a specific directory e.g. mywebsite.com/campaigns/[slug] you can set "/campaigns" as the subdirectory that the banner appears on 

piersg_1-1608041712328.png

SBush
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! This is what I wasn't sure how to manage. GDPR compliant across the board 🙂 

piersg
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @SBush, you can unpublish/disable a cookie policy banner in Settings > Cookies.

SBush
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @piersg - thanks for your reply. I unpublished the cookie policy banner settings. This seemed to work for our corporate website. I just need to make sure that the landing pages we build in Hubspot will still have the cookie consent dialgue pop-up and I think I can do this in the same settings section. Still, if you have any additional tips, please send 'em my way! 

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @SBush,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @AdamLPW @Kim_HM @piersg, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !