GDPR

TSmilie

Submitted Forms Same Subject Line Thread

SOLVE

When multiple people from different emails submit a form, it is sending them to my external email. Great. However, becasue all the forms come as "New submission on HubSpot Form..." they create a thread in my email.  When we have multiple submitted at a time, it is easy to overlook a form.  

Thoughts?

I tried creating a workflow, but now I get double emails of the form and the workflow automation.  If I turn the form off of sending an email, I now lose the beef of comments that were submitted.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TSmilie,

Workflows are the solution here, correct. By using personalization tokens, each internal email notification would get its own distinct subject line:

karstenkoehler_0-1671168233361.png

@TSmilie wrote:

I now lose the beef of comments that were submitted.

I'm not familiar with this expression. If you have a comments field on your form, you could also simply include that in the body of the notification, along with the rest of the submitted information?

karstenkoehler_1-1671168333632.png

(Don't forget to enable re-enrollment for the form submission trigger: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/add-re-enrollment-triggers-to-a-workflow)

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TSmilie,

Workflows are the solution here, correct. By using personalization tokens, each internal email notification would get its own distinct subject line:

karstenkoehler_0-1671168233361.png

@TSmilie wrote:

I now lose the beef of comments that were submitted.

I'm not familiar with this expression. If you have a comments field on your form, you could also simply include that in the body of the notification, along with the rest of the submitted information?

karstenkoehler_1-1671168333632.png

(Don't forget to enable re-enrollment for the form submission trigger: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/add-re-enrollment-triggers-to-a-workflow)

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.