GDPR

LauraM
Participante

Persona PDF?

resolver

Can someone please remind me how to save the HubSpot personas that I've created as a PDF to easily share with people outside my group? Thanks!

2 Soluciones aceptadas
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

Persona PDF?

resolver

Hi @LauraM

There's no way that I know of to export personas from HubSpot to PDF. 

What I would say is that (cover your ears HubSpot) is that entering all that information into HubSpot has no real impact on how it works - persona becomes a contact property like all others. Therefore, I recommend you work the other way around - create your personas outside HubSpot, in a sharable format, first and then enter that information into HubSpot.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
shearn
Solución
Asesor destacado

Persona PDF?

resolver

They used to have this function but removed it for some reason. 

The way I would export them as a PDF would be to go into your browser options and click Print and then choose Save as PDF. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
LilitM
Miembro

Persona PDF?

resolver

Dear Community, could you help me please with persona editing? Can I create and share the links with my colleagues so they can edit them? Thanks!

0 Me gusta
romanRG
Participante

Persona PDF?

resolver

This feature is badly needed.

Due to GDPR compliance, we are obligated to provide any user in our system visibility into the data we have collected. Exporting this data into a CSV file is not a good format (it looks terrible, it's editable, bad practice). It would be ideal to provide anyone with a PDF of all properties associated with that user.

shearn
Solución
Asesor destacado

Persona PDF?

resolver

They used to have this function but removed it for some reason. 

The way I would export them as a PDF would be to go into your browser options and click Print and then choose Save as PDF. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Me gusta
Phil_Vallender
Solución

Persona PDF?

resolver

Hi @LauraM

There's no way that I know of to export personas from HubSpot to PDF. 

What I would say is that (cover your ears HubSpot) is that entering all that information into HubSpot has no real impact on how it works - persona becomes a contact property like all others. Therefore, I recommend you work the other way around - create your personas outside HubSpot, in a sharable format, first and then enter that information into HubSpot.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Me gusta