Opt contacts into 1 to 1 crm emails when GDPR is enabled

SOLVE
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

If I enable GDPR for my HubSpot account, I have the ability to use contacts filters and workflows to set my contacts' subscription settings.  However, when I look to email a contact from CRM in a one-to-one format, I have to give them one-time consent or select that they are not applicable to GDPR rules.

How do I opt them in permanently to sales, one to one emails?

As a test, I tried emailing a contact after granting one-time permission, and even after they replied, they still weren't opted in.  Meaning, I tried to send them another message and was again presented with the option to grant them one-time consent.

I also tested by subscribing them to one of my marketing email subscription types and I was still presented with the one-time consent option for sales one-to-one emails.

Please advise, thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @Kmoloo,

It looks like your question was answered in this thread

As outlined there, you can complete this by following the steps here:

accessing opt in features.gifAccessing subscription information

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hi @Kmoloo,

It looks like your question was answered in this thread

As outlined there, you can complete this by following the steps here:

accessing opt in features.gifAccessing subscription information

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Thanks for your response, but my issue was that the option for "Sales - One to One" wasn't showing up in my drop-down.

0 Upvotes