GDPR

H-Rob
Participante

Not requiring GDPR permission when new contact is added to email by their coworker

resolver

Hi - my sales team is running up against an issue that interrupts their workflow. When they're communicating with a lead, perhaps setting up a demo, the lead will often add another person into the conversation to be a part of the sales process. That new person will not have any information associated with their record until the salesperson manually responds to the GDPR requirement. Is there going to be a way to have these contacts automatically opted-in, especially if they're from a non-GDPR country? 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
louischausse
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Platinum

Not requiring GDPR permission when new contact is added to email by their coworker

resolver

Hello @H-Rob and @jennysowyrda 

Regarding non-GDPR country, you could use a workflow to set subscription as opted-in for one-to-one and Non-Applicable like this:

Screenshot 2020-03-25 at 4.37.06 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-03-25 at 4.36.53 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-03-25 at 4.36.33 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-03-25 at 4.35.26 PM.png

For the cc'd emails you could create a workflow that would do mostly the same but for which the enrolling criteria would be something like "If someone in a company is subscribed to One-on-One email then subscribe everyone at this company to One-on_One email with a status of Legimitimate interest - Prospect"

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
louischausse
Solução

resolver

Hello @H-Rob and @jennysowyrda 

Regarding non-GDPR country, you could use a workflow to set subscription as opted-in for one-to-one and Non-Applicable like this:

Screenshot 2020-03-25 at 4.37.06 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-03-25 at 4.36.53 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-03-25 at 4.36.33 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-03-25 at 4.35.26 PM.png

For the cc'd emails you could create a workflow that would do mostly the same but for which the enrolling criteria would be something like "If someone in a company is subscribed to One-on-One email then subscribe everyone at this company to One-on_One email with a status of Legimitimate interest - Prospect"

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @H-Rob,

I want to tag in a few subject matter experts to get their thoughts on this matter. 

@Nynke_HM@Josh@louischausse do you have any suggestions for @H-Rob?

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva