GDPR

mcfida
Participante

Hyperlink to Privacy Notice in Chatflow

resolver

Hi

I am trying to create a GDPR compliant privacy opt in statement for the live chat following the guidance in https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/conversations/create-chatflows

The availabe space does not give enough room to provide all the information required (and I don't want to overload the user either). 

I have come up with a short form statement to use as below:

MineMine

What I would like to do is have the words Privacy Notice as a hyperlink to a page containing the fuller version (not the website privacy notice).

The article seems to imply it is possible with the hyperlink button in the process consent text box but, as you can see, it is not available in my version.

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 16.36.23.png

Is there something I am missing? An option I can use to switch from WYSIWYG to html editor perhaps?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
mcfida
Solución
Participante

resolver

Sod's law says I solve it myself shortly after posting and after 30 minutes searching for a solution in the forum.

In case it helps anyone else:

As a last resort I decided to see if creating the link in word and then pasting it into the box would also paste the link in and it seems to have worked so the hyperlink functionality clealry seems to be there and I just needed to force it by pasting in the formatted version from word

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
mcfida
Solución
Participante

resolver

Sod's law says I solve it myself shortly after posting and after 30 minutes searching for a solution in the forum.

In case it helps anyone else:

As a last resort I decided to see if creating the link in word and then pasting it into the box would also paste the link in and it seems to have worked so the hyperlink functionality clealry seems to be there and I just needed to force it by pasting in the formatted version from word

AlexandruB
Colaborador | Partner
Colaborador | Partner

resolver

Weird but very useful solution 🙂

persistence & consistency