GDPR

AKarlsson
Membro

Google Consent Mode through HubSpot

resolver

Hi there

Trying to set up Google Consent Mode using HubSpot. 
Cannot find any documentation on how to do this. Available documentation refers to using Google Tag Manager, but I want to keep my setup limited to HubSpot as much as possible.

Been following this guide, which I thought would work for Hubspot as well. But can't get it to work.
https://support.cookieinformation.com/en/articles/4465069-how-to-enable-google-consent-mode

Has anyone done this and how did you do? 
Thanks in advance

1 Solução aceita
Aakar
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Thanks @sharonlicari 

Hi @AKarlsson 

If you're using multiple tags, it's best to implement via Google Tag Manager. Since you don't want to use the Google Tag Manager, I'd suggest trying out this Google method mentioned here. You can generate the code and put it directly in the HubSpot site header/footer via settings page. You can also reach out to your Google Account Manager for Google consent mode.

Alternatively, you might want to explore the Cookiebot app on HubSpot as well. I have not used it, and I don't know whether it helps achieve your goal. I'd suggest checking that app.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
AKarlsson
Membro

resolver

Hi @Aakar 

Thank you for your reply. 
I ended up going with a GTM solution, and it works well.

Best regards

Axel

sharonlicari
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @AKarlsson 

Welcome to the Community!

I'd like to share the following resources that might be able to help you!

Add the Google Tag Manager code to your pages

Google Tag Manager: A Simple Tutorial

Why would we use Google Tag Manager?

I'll also tag a few experts that might be able to help. 

Hey @Aakar @Mike_Eastwood @Ben_M any thoughts you would like to share with @AKarlsson?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
AKarlsson
Membro

resolver

Hi @sharonlicari 
Thank you for your reply.
I do have GTM installed, and use it for some tag implementations.
But all of my tracking codes that would be affected by Consent Mode are installed through Hubspot.
I'm therefore looking for a solution on how to install Consent Mode in Hubspot directly 🙂

Thanks in advance,
Happy Holidays

/ Axel

0 Avaliação positiva
Aakar
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Thanks @sharonlicari 

Hi @AKarlsson 

If you're using multiple tags, it's best to implement via Google Tag Manager. Since you don't want to use the Google Tag Manager, I'd suggest trying out this Google method mentioned here. You can generate the code and put it directly in the HubSpot site header/footer via settings page. You can also reach out to your Google Account Manager for Google consent mode.

Alternatively, you might want to explore the Cookiebot app on HubSpot as well. I have not used it, and I don't know whether it helps achieve your goal. I'd suggest checking that app.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost