GDPR

sachahydra
Participant

GDPR - how can I create multi-lingual consent options?

SOLVE

I'm reaching out for help in creating multi lingual consent options - we have a spanish site that need to include the consent wording on Spanish on forms.      Does anyone at Hubspot know if this option is available?

2 Accepted solutions
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @sachahydra check out this knowledge article: How do I add notice and consent information to my HubSpot form?

The default language for the Notice and Consent / Legitimate Interest (GDPR) section of your form is set in your Privacy and consent settings. You can customize this language on individual forms. To do so: 

• Hover over the field in the preview pane on the right and click the pencil icon edit
  • Make edits in the text box(es) on the left as needed.
  • If you've selected the Consent checkbox for communications; form submit as consent to process or Consent checkboxes for communications and processing option, you can add additional subscription types/checkboxes to allow visitors to consent to communication from multiple subscription types on a single form. In the Consent to communicate checkbox section, click Add another checkbox.
consent-to-communicate-add-another-checkbox
  • Select a subscription type. By default, the subscription type description will appear next to the consent to communicate checkbox for additional subscription types. Make edits as needed to the Checkbox labelfield. 
  • Make any additional changes to your form as needed, then click Save to save a draft or Publish to take your changes live where your form appears.  

Additionally you might find the below helpful:

How to customize cookie tracking and your privacy policy alert in HubSpot If you scroll down to section titled 2. Add Policy you'll find instrcutions on how to localize our cookie consent banner.

Please note: while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is the best resource to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Tom
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@sachahydra We've just rolled out GDPR options into lead flows. This are the exact same as the forms GDPR options and are live in your portal now. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
isabelartero

SOLVE

Hi there,

I think this option is now avaible in more languages, I did it in English and Spanish.

Now, I need to  create a multi-lingual cookies, one in Spanish for my Spanish site and other in English. The problem is that muy url in English is not valid for Hubspot, the end is "/?lang=en".

Hope Hubspot team could solved it.

Thanks,

Isabel 

0 Upvotes
sachahydra
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Isabel

Thanks for your reply.  Yes we managed to solve the multi-lingual consent and cookies and we have added Spanish as well.  The option is available is in Hubspot.  Sacha

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @sachahydra check out this knowledge article: How do I add notice and consent information to my HubSpot form?

The default language for the Notice and Consent / Legitimate Interest (GDPR) section of your form is set in your Privacy and consent settings. You can customize this language on individual forms. To do so: 

• Hover over the field in the preview pane on the right and click the pencil icon edit
  • Make edits in the text box(es) on the left as needed.
  • If you've selected the Consent checkbox for communications; form submit as consent to process or Consent checkboxes for communications and processing option, you can add additional subscription types/checkboxes to allow visitors to consent to communication from multiple subscription types on a single form. In the Consent to communicate checkbox section, click Add another checkbox.
consent-to-communicate-add-another-checkbox
  • Select a subscription type. By default, the subscription type description will appear next to the consent to communicate checkbox for additional subscription types. Make edits as needed to the Checkbox labelfield. 
  • Make any additional changes to your form as needed, then click Save to save a draft or Publish to take your changes live where your form appears.  

Additionally you might find the below helpful:

How to customize cookie tracking and your privacy policy alert in HubSpot If you scroll down to section titled 2. Add Policy you'll find instrcutions on how to localize our cookie consent banner.

Please note: while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is the best resource to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

0 Upvotes
sachahydra
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Roisin

Thank you for this.  That helps where we need to translate privacy consent to spanish.

Could you resolve my further query I asked the community?  Where there are Leadflows (and I appreciate these come under forms) however my Leadflow form options do not have the consent functionality added yet.  Please see my attached sshot.  When will the functionality be added to leadflows?  Thanks, Sacha

lead_flow_does_not_have_gdpr_consent.jpg

0 Upvotes
Tom
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@sachahydra We've just rolled out GDPR options into lead flows. This are the exact same as the forms GDPR options and are live in your portal now. 

0 Upvotes
sachahydra
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Tom

Can you make the form space a little longer please - see below

lead flow form not long enoughlead flow form not long enough

0 Upvotes
sachahydra
Participant

SOLVE

Maaarvellous!  Thank you!

0 Upvotes