GDPR

EMSAdmin
Participant

GDPR and our Email Preference Page

SOLVE

Turn on the GDPR toggle and now our email preference page has the words "Marketing Emails" in front of our email types. One of our email types is for user groups which is NOT a marketing email. How can I get rid of that wording. Also there is another email type (or should I say Communication Subscription) that has been added called Sales Email / one to one. How can I get rid of that? Here is a screenshot of the page: https://www.screencast.com/t/u8VuzEXf

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @EMSAdmin

The wording that appears in front (Marketing Emails) is set as the Process and the Operation of the Subscription type and you can edit this by hovering over the Subscription type and selecting the Process and Operation that you use to set. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 8.29.02 AM.png

In addition, the one to one is added by default to account for the 1:1 Sales emails that you may be sending. 

Thank you, 

Courtney Sembler 

Please note: while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is the best resource to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @EMSAdmin

The wording that appears in front (Marketing Emails) is set as the Process and the Operation of the Subscription type and you can edit this by hovering over the Subscription type and selecting the Process and Operation that you use to set. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 8.29.02 AM.png

In addition, the one to one is added by default to account for the 1:1 Sales emails that you may be sending. 

Thank you, 

Courtney Sembler 

Please note: while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is the best resource to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes