GDPR

EMSAdmin
参加者

GDPR Toggle

解決

Most of our database is not affected by the EU GDPR. So with that said we would like to turn this on JUST for the EU. But is looks like when we do enable the GDPR toggle it will affect our entire database. Is this correct? If so, how do we work around it. 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

GDPR Toggle

解決

Hello @EMSAdmin I can confirm that htese settings will be enabled for any user that visitis your site.  Remember that the scope of the GDPR isn’t just people in the EU. It’s EU citizens. 

As such, within the scope of GDPR and HubSpot's products and tools there are no workarounds to this. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

GDPR Toggle

解決

Hello @EMSAdmin I can confirm that htese settings will be enabled for any user that visitis your site.  Remember that the scope of the GDPR isn’t just people in the EU. It’s EU citizens. 

As such, within the scope of GDPR and HubSpot's products and tools there are no workarounds to this. 

0 いいね!
mohall
参加者

GDPR Toggle

解決

If that's the case, are we obligated to treat our U.S. and non-EU contacts in the same manner (i.e., consent cannot be inferred, or the implementation of lawful basis to process)?

alyssa1
参加者

GDPR Toggle

解決

This is the problem and I think it's importnat for HubSpot to fix this!

If we have a handfull of contacts in the EU, it doesn't make sense for us to turn the GDPR functionality on for all of our contacts which are mostly based in the US.  As of right now, there is no way to turn it on for a selection of contacts.

0 いいね!