GDPR

Foghorn
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

GDPR Settings Log

Hi ,

I am looking for a way to register "GDPR settings" to serve as a reference to present to customers during periodic platform audits.  

I see that under Account >Defaults > Secuity, there are many references to user permission changes, but would this also include GDPR changes?

Thank you,

John

0 いいね!
2件の返信
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

GDPR Settings Log

Hi @Foghorn,

Just to confirm, you would like to see a log that shows you when the GDPR settings were enabled or disabled?

If so, I just tested this in a portal, this currently does not reflect in the Security Events Audit under Settings > Account Defaults > Security.

Changing these settings will however trigger an email notification to the Super Admin, that's how you would know there was a change:

karstenkoehler_0-1671098812349.png

karstenkoehler_1-1671098826775.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Foghorn
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

GDPR Settings Log

Hello Karsten ,

Thank you for getting back to me on this . 

Yes , I need a log which would reflect if GDPR was activated /deactivated as well as any configuration related data.

This "data" would be used to have a snapshot of the configuration during 30 days for example. , this would also be a  deliverable to the customer after we do an audit, so that he can see a history of GDPR configuration changes. 

For example with the users , I can export the permisions to a CSV , also to used as an audit report. 

Some customers may contract our services to manage the user security, and GDPR and we need to provide reports as deliverables .

At the same time they serve as references during meetings to determine what needs to be changed to meet future requirements.

Do you see where I am going? 

Thanks again,

John

0 いいね!