GDPR

sachahydra
Participante

GDPR Consent

resolver

Hi there,

Has anyone got any information on how GDPR consent will be captured on Lead Flows?

I cannot find anything on the Help or privacy sections?

Thanks

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
edjusten
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

GDPR Consent

resolver

Hi @sachahydra This is addressed on our product roadmap located here, under the consent section. Lead Flows are included under the term Forms. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
sachahydra
Participante

GDPR Consent

resolver

Hi Ed  It appears that GDPR compliance has not yet been activated in Leadflow form fields.  Do you know when this is expected?  Thanks sacha

edjusten
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

GDPR Consent

resolver

Hi @sachahydra This is addressed on our product roadmap located here, under the consent section. Lead Flows are included under the term Forms. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Me gusta
sachahydra
Participante

GDPR Consent

resolver

Hi Ed,

Please could you confirm when the consent option will be added to Form fields on the lead flows.  As you can see from my attachment the GDPR consent option is not available.  Or are workflows now created in a different area of Hubspot?lead_flow_does_not_have_gdpr_consent.jpg 

Thanks

Sacha

0 Me gusta
sachahydra
Participante

GDPR Consent

resolver

Hi Ed, please would you be so kind as to reach out with answers to the following: 

• Do I send my final GDPR repermission pass 3 with the GDPR toggle OFF ie. Disabled?
  • How do I access the correct link for Hydra’s subscriptions preferences page that I can add to the email campaign?
  • The confirm subscription link to apply to emails does not go to the preferences page – do I need to configure the link?  Do I need this if I already have an opt-in now link that goes to my new GDPR compliant registration page?
0 Me gusta
sachahydra
Participante

GDPR Consent

resolver

Hi and thanks for sharing this.  It also answers my question about preference page: That the HubSpot subscription preferences page will be updated to support the needs of the GDPR. Currently the subscription preferences page allows only opt out of different types of communications.   

However there needs to be functionality to allow the preferences to be included in the form as a form field for contacts to use to optin granularly on the optin consent form - to avoid the need for double optin

0 Me gusta