GDPR

TO

GDPR Consent

SOLVE

I am helping a charity and have implemented HubSpot CRM and other free tools from HubSpot.  We would like to send every contact an email showing them what information we hold on them so that they can correct the information if they wish to remain on the database.  I am dissapointed that there is no mass mailing feature but I don't know if there is a feature that allows "Property" values to be displayed using an email template?  If so it may be worth sending the emails one by one, but if not then we will send them using another platform.  So long as the replies come to our email addresses we will have an audit trail.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

GDPR Consent

SOLVE

In order to send bulk emails, you would have to upgrade to a paid HubSpot Marketing package. 

You can send 1-to-1 emails using the CRM and create a template with the desired tokens.  You cannot add a table in a Sales CRM email. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
TO

GDPR Consent

SOLVE

Further research would indicate that you can do this with Tokens which is great.  However, is it possible to use a Table in an email template as that would be the best format for this purpose?

0 Upvotes
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

GDPR Consent

SOLVE

In order to send bulk emails, you would have to upgrade to a paid HubSpot Marketing package. 

You can send 1-to-1 emails using the CRM and create a template with the desired tokens.  You cannot add a table in a Sales CRM email. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
TO

GDPR Consent

SOLVE

An additional observation when testing.  I added a property for "Contact Additional email addresses" and found that it did not pull in the additional email addresses that were present in the records.  I therefore suspect this is a bug.

0 Upvotes